Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Puddling

No, no rain. We would've welcomed a bit of rain for the last Playdate of summer.  Hot, hot and hot some more.
That didn't seem to slow any of the poopies down.  Since the first ones arrived before nine and the last ones left at 8:00, I'll present our last big day in sections.
The swing set was a big hit.



I know enough about kids to save all the big boxes that swing set came in. We've all heard the stories of parents who pour themselves into Christmas gifts to watch their little cherub spend the day playing with the box. Same was true at Playdate.

Baby boy began it.

I believe this was a game of "How Many People Can You Fit in the Box?"


 Gradually the boxes came down the hill and became sleds.  I loved watching them try first one thing and then another to find the best slide experience.  Giddy-up walked up that hill over and over, he was red-faced and dripping when I called them all over for a cold drink.


 My sweet little helper said it was oh so much better to have a plastic tarp, some water and dish soap. Hmm, I have all that, but that is a story for another day.

1 comment:

  1. I love all of the blue outfits against the green of the grass -- guess because with the drought our grass isn't very green anymore! They all look like they are having such a good time -- can't wait to see the rest.

    ReplyDelete